Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shameless Plug Day!

Yes, all you creepy stalker kids out there, it's time for the return of SHAMELESS PLUG DAY! Where everything I love gets... well, you know. Shamelessly plugged.

That sounded really weird.
Or, I suppose, looks really weird typed out.
It was better in my head.
.
.
.
OKAY! Moving on!

Best TV shows:
Phineas and Ferb, Glee

Best Music:
Soundtrack to The Incredibles, Phineas and Ferb, the Alvin and the Chipmunks version of "I Got A Feeling"

Best Shoes:
Converse one star high tops

Coolest Kids I Know:
Farmer Jerry, Edwina, my Abuser, Onion, Becky, the Drowning Turkey, Whale, Ducky, That One Short Kid

The One Game I'd Wish I'd Let Myself Play:
"Throw the WalMart bouncy ball Into the Drum Room Cubbies for Points"

Best Podcast:
Magical Definition Podcast

Best Food:
Mongolian Barbecue Stir Fry Bowl

Best Weather Phenomenon:
Sunshine

Favorite Movies:
Jurassic Park, Lola Rennt, Up, Monsters inc., Star Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment