Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hanging in there...

*sighs*
i'm having a crap type of day.
You don't want to hear about that, though, do you?
Let's talk about happy things instead, like ponies.

well, not that pony specifically.
speaking of toy ponies... i'm excited for Toy Story 3.

(okay, that was a lousy transition, but I had to think of something!)

Jessie has always been one of my favorite Disney/Pixar characters.
I just rewatched Toy Story 2, and she has the hyperness equivalent of feeding a squirrel a Pop Tart.

If there's a midnight showing, i'm THERE!

By the way, in case you were wondering, my favorite Disney/Pixar characters are (in no particular order):

Figment (from Journey into Imagination)
Kevin (from UP)
Jessie
Lilo & Stitch
Jack Sparrow
Kida (from Atlantis)
Prince Naveen (from Princess and the Frog)
WALL.E

-----------

"AAAAARGH!"
- me, realizing that finals are in 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment