Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something's broken, and something's blue.

the sky is blue.
IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND I AM STUCK INSIDE!
aargh!
...
So.
I've been having an interesting third trimester.
I have classes with friends- which is good-
but I also have to juggle friends and different groups.
So, i'd just like to say i'm sorry.
(you know who you are.)
I just have trouble with telling people "no" sometimes...
actually, all of the time.
but that's no excuse.
So. Yeah.

Most (well, probably all) of you know by now that my finger has been broken for a week.
It's a gigantic pain, but at least all I have is a splint and not a cast.
So I can still sort of play percussion in class with that hand.
.
.
.
One of these days, when I have time to burn, i'll write down everything I have to share about percussion and drumline.
That day, however, is not today...

Keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment