Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yeah. I'm a cheater.

I have a little secret to share.
I STOLE THIS BLOG!
Okay, not really.
Sort of.
I stole the post style from my friend's blog.
Because it's cool.
((think of it as payback for ripping off my notebook cover in 4th grade.))
You can find hers here... over here!

Anyways, about me...

i'm a girl.
i wear glasses.
i have brown hair that is rather shaggy at the moment. ( i need a haircut.)
i am short.
i am not capitalizing the i's because they look cooler lower case.
i'm hoping to go to CalArts and get a BFA in Character Animation, but we'll see...

here's my DeviantArt. here
not much to see at the moment...

i'm planning on posting here (almost) every day.
Some days (like today) i'll have a bajillion posts.
some days might be long rants.
others, just pictures.

care to join me on my adventure?

--------------------------------------------------

don't be a stranger!

2 comments:

  1. WAIT WHAAAAAT.
    I STOLE YOUR COVER?
    HOW.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUUUUU RIPPEDDDDDDDD THEEE COVERRRRR OFFFFF MYYYYYYYY NOTEBOOKKKKKKKK.

    I know so because you wrote on the back cover (and I quote):
    "Hee hee I am the cover killer!"

    ReplyDelete