Thursday, February 18, 2010

On Location: @ the library

* inhales deeply *

I love the library.
It smells like books.
you know what one of my favorite smells in the world is?
the smell of gasoline.
( i'm not crazy! i promise! )
it might just be because I love flying,
and when I fly charter,
we always have to wait outside while they refuel.
I guess gasoline smells like adventure.

.
.
.

all the gasoline has obviously gone to my head.

my other favorite smell is the smell of vanilla and brown sugar.
Luckily, they sell it by the gallon at Bath and Body Works.
I'll admit it: i'm a Bath and Body Worksaholic.
they just have too many good sales!
it doesn't help that I got nearly $50 dollars in giftcards to go there for Christmas, either.

I also like the smell of cucumber in the summer.
it feels weird smelling like a cucumber in the winter.
quite frankly, it's weird to smell like a cucumber any time of the year.
Whose idea was it to make body lotion smell like food, anyway?
Now, cookies and stuff, I can understand... but cucumbers? and bananas?

I think I would go crazy if I smelled like a banana.

--------------------------------

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

- Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment