Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time Machine: Sagwa, Big Comfy Couch, and Land before Time

If you haven't seen Sagwa, I feel bad for you.

The offical tagline is "Sagwa: the Chinese Siamese Cat."
'Splain it to me, Lucy.

Long story short, Sagwa (the Chinese Siamese cat) and her family are the official writers for the emperor. Who is fat. And apparently can't write.
.
.
.
You know what? Let's just move on.
Next up is Big Comfy Couch!


this was my absolute favorite show when I was a kid. I even had a Molly doll (which I just dug out of the basement, for old times' sake.)

It always perturbed me that I couldn't do the clock rug stretch.

And, finally...



ta da! The Land Before Time!
I abused this video when I was little. Cera (the yellow one) was my imaginary friend.

This was my favorite song:
Peaceful Valley (from Land Before Time 2)
Well, it's still a good song.

Did I jog any memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment